Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Friday!

Boy was my day a world wind, I'm officially on severance as our office is shutting down. It was a sad day to say goodbye to all the wonderful ppl I've worked with for the past couple of years. Anywho, on to the card...today is a birthday card for my Grandma. I wanted to make it fun, because she is still full of spunk.

Do you ever have a card that takes way too long? Well that was this card for me, I just couldn't seem to get things to fall into place. I think I fiddled with this card for over an hour...UGH! For the love of this hobby!

The image was colored in w/copic markers, then I used Red EP on the Spring Moss and sponged, Cake has Clear Effects for the icing.

Thanks for checking in, hope you have a Wonderful weekend. I will be spending mine with my Grandma and playing golf with the family. Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

What a fun card! Love the CE for the Icing on the Cake! Welcome to the bloggin community!